Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Real GOT7 Season 2 eng sub





               Mhhhh.... I love this cute kids really much. When I watch them I'm laughing really hard. Them somehow bring me happiness. I forgot all the stress I got! And I like that! Ahhhhh... they are sooo cute! Awww...^^

credit: jypentertainment

  • Ep 1 - Full  - "A" story making film
  • Ep 2 - Full  - Showcase& Comeback backstage
  • Ep 3 - Full  - One Fine Sunday with GOT7
  • Ep 4 - Full  - Meow~ Cute Cat- Idol GOT7
  • Ep 5 - Full  - Day&Night Break time
  • Ep 6 - Full  - GOT7's Shooting spot
  • Ep 7 - Full  - Manitto Mission at Fan Autograph Session
  • Ep 8 - Full  - Let's play pretend
  • Ep 9 - Full  - GOT7's Manitto Awards
  • Ep 10 - Full  - September Party Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS Live Trilogy eng sub

BTS Live Trilogy  Ep 1. BTS Begins -  Teaser